|Create a filter|
- On the View menu, point to Current View, point to Filter Items, and then click Define Filters.
- Click Create.
- In the Filter name box, type a name.
- Select a condition.
- Select Item Types and/or Categories you want to view when this filter is applied.
- When you finish selecting options, click OK.
- To use the filter immediately, click Apply Filter.
- New filters are added to the Filter Items submenu (on the View | Current View menu).
- The filters can be accessible via the Information bar.