|Import a text file|
- On the File menu, click Import and Export.
- In the wizard, click Import a file, and then click Next.
- Select one of the following source types:
and then click Next.
- Comma-Separated Values (MS-DOS)
- Comma-Separated Values (Windows)
- Tab-Separated Values (MS-DOS)
- Tab-Separated Values (Windows)
- Click Browse, and then select the file you want to import.
- Click Next.
- You will see the list with three columns.
Each line of the first column contains the information for that field from the first record in the file. Second column displays fields in Calendarscope data file.
Third column contains information that will go to fields according to fields mapping.
Use this information to determine what each field contains. You can remap association for each field of the imported file — click Change Mapping button to do that. You can also exclude particular fields from the import if you clear the check mark beneath the field.
- Don't forget to set right date format when you import items.
- You can return to the previous step at any time.