|Schedule a recurring event|
The Recurrence dialog box is used to set the following preferences:
- Start — specifies the time the event begins.
- End — specifies the time the event ends. Changing the end time changes the duration of the event.
- Duration — specifies the amount of time the event lasts. Changing the duration changes the end time of the event relative to the start time.
This section is used to specify the frequency of the recurring event being entered. From this page you can select to create daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly events.
- Daily — repeats the event at the daily interval specified;
for example, every other day.
- Weekly — repeats the event on the specified days at the selected week interval.
- Monthly — repeats the event on a specified day of the month, at a specified monthly interval or repeats the event on a particular week, on a specific day of the week, at a specified monthly interval;
for example, the third Tuesday, every three months.
- Yearly — repeats the event on a specified day of a specified month. Repeats the event on a particular week, on a specific day of the week, of the specified month;
for example, the first Monday in May.
- Calculate age using start date — This option allows you to calculate the age of the yearly event based on the event start date automatically. This is useful for yearly events such as birthdays, etc.
Exceptions... - a list of the modified/deleted occurrences of the recurring event.
- Start - specifies the start date of the event.
- No end date - repeats the event infinitely.
- End after - the number of occurrences of the recurring event.
- End on - a date for the last occurrence of the recurring event.
Remove recurrence — stops a recurring event.
For more information on the events see Events.