Color themes allow you to adjust the look of the user interface. You can choose among predefined color themes, or use your own colors.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Choose a Color theme from the list.
- When you change an option, the program updates automatically so you can preview your choice before you apply the changes. When you are satisfied with your new look, click the OK button to save changes.
- If you want to keep the system background color, clear the Change background color option.
- If you want to keep the system menu colors, clear the Change menu colors option.