Double-click an item to open the Modify Item dialog box, where you can set and change the item's properties.
- Type a subject.
- Type a location.
- Select an item type.
- Select a priority level.
- Mark time as "Free", "Busy", "Out of office", or "Tentative".
- Click the Scheduling button to find the best time for your appointment.
- Click the Recurrence button to make a recurring event.
- Select the Notify option to be reminded about the event before its start time.
- Click the Setup button to modify reminder settings.
- Click the button to make the reminder window topmost.
- Click the button not to show the reminder window when the event time is over.
- Type notes.
- Click the Categories button to select categories.
- Click the Print button to print the event.
- Click the Save As iCalendar button to save the event in iCalendar format.
- Click the Delete button to delete the event.
- Click the Zoom to zoom in or out the dialog box controls.
- Click the Hidden Item button to mark the event as hidden.
- Click the Locked Item button to lock the event to prevent accidental modification/deletion of the event.