|Schedule a recurring task|
The Recurrence dialog box is used to set the following preferences:
This section is used to specify the frequency of the recurring task being entered. From this page you can select to create daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly tasks.
Range of recurrence
- Daily — repeats the task at the daily interval specified;
for example, every other day.
- Weekly — repeats the task on the specified days at the selected week interval.
- Monthly — repeats the task on a specified day of the month, at a specified monthly interval or repeats the task on a particular week, on a specific day of the week, at a specified monthly interval;
for example, the third Tuesday, every three months.
- Yearly — repeats the task on a specified day of a specified month. Repeats the task on a particular week, on a specific day of the week, of the specified month;
for example, the first Monday in May.
- Regenerate new task — repeats the task based on the date it is marked complete.
- Start — specifies the start date of the task.
- No end date — repeats the task infinitely.
- End after — the number of occurrences of the recurring task.
- End on — a date for the last occurrence of the recurring task.
Remove recurrence — stops the recurring task.
For more information on the tasks see Tasks.